Whether you have loose curls or tight coily locks you will definately be the talk of the town this spring!We can see the evidence of the popularity of curls at the recent Golden Globe Awards. There were many celebrities sporting curls at this years gala event.Halle Berry wore a loose French twist lightly curled in an updo. A very simple, yet elegant style. The list went on of celebs taking their straight hair and adding a little flare with curls. Best supporting film actress Natalie Portman’s shoulder-length, naturally beautiful curls with bangs made her a star that night.Our lovely “Desperate Housewives” Teri Hatcher, Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Nicolette Sheridan of Desperate Housewives looked lavishing in their loosely tousled waves. 2005 is said to be the Year of the Curl! No straight styles were seen at this years star studded event. Curls are back with a vengeance!If you need some assistance maintaining the shiny glow of your curly ques, here are some tips:Using the right hair cutting technique is extremely important when cutting curly hair. It’s important to cut the hair in a way that creates the right amount of volume without the frizzies. It is also very… Read full this story
- We just can't get her out of our heads: Kylie Minogue at 50
- Hopes all over-50s can be vaccinated by spring to save UK from hell of surging second wave – as NHS chief says medics are 'in the eye of the storm' and hospitalisations and cases pass first-wave peaks
- 407m railway trips expected for Spring Festival travel rush
- From Deepika's clean bun to Katrina's beach curls, which one will you pick?
- Scheana Shay shows off her baby bump in a rose gold sports bra on a grocery store run in Palm Springs
- Hot springs up in the south
- Rescuers Working To Help Buck Tangled In Hammock In Shingle Springs
- Yes, Britain CAN spring back! Broadcasting titan ANDREW NEIL gives his uplifting vision of a post-Brexit boom (as long as Boris doesn't mess it up)
- Palm Springs to peacock feathers: Matthew Williamson’s collab with Obeetee
- Early Black Friday deals: The Babyliss Curl Secret Simplicity styler is at its lowest price ever on Amazon right now - saving you over £70
Curls Are Back In for Spring 2005! have 374 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 24, 2005. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.