I have heard that over 40 million people in the USA alone will log onto an online dating or matchmaking website during the course of a year. You would think with that many single people it would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.. Wrong! As a 49 year old man, with a 16 year old son, being single has been an absolute nightmare to say the least. The only thing worse than online dating is in- person dating. All joking aside, The fact of the matter is that at my age I am too old to go the bars and nightclubs filled with men and women young enough to be my children. Even if I did go out, what would be the point? Time and maturity (and wrinkles and gray hair) have made that not an appealing option. I have another problem. I am self-employed, and work out of my home which is very isolated. I don?t even have to get dressed let alone dressed up. Moreover, I am incurably shy. I was the one that made the girl ask me to dance in high school and even then tried to get out of it.On the good side, I… Read full this story
- People are tired of social distancing
- Clare Crawley defends herself after facing mass criticism over THAT strip dodgeball game... by pointing out The Bachelor's history of risqué dates
- Tired of robocalls? Unlimited burner phone service keeps your digits private
- Is Ankita Lokhande dating Mumbai businessman Vikas Jain?
- GTA Online's Busted mod is so good it should be part of the official game
- Diwali 2020 binge-watch guide: Overindulge yourself with these movies, shows over this weekend
- The best Halloween movies to stream on Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus and more
- Walmart's Black Friday sales kick off Nov. 4. Here are the best deals already announced
- Best Prime Day beauty deals 2020: Deals You Can Still Shop
- Queen beams as Meghan Markle shows her royal baby Archie Harrison with mum Doria Ragland and Prince Harry looking on
Anyone Tired of Online Dating? have 326 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 15, 2005. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.