Like any other sport, table tennis is usually won and lost on one square foot of real estate, your brain. Sometimes all the ability in the world can’t make up for a poor mental attitude or simply not concentrating hard enough. Hopefully, these tips will help improve the game that’s going on between your ears.Be prepared for anything. It may sound clichéd, but it’s true. You never know what’s going to happen in a table tennis match. For example, you’re starting the next point, you put a nice topspin on your serve. Maybe you hit a loop back with lots of spin on the ball. The return back to you from your opponent is a little too high because of the incredible amount of topspin you put on the ball. You take a wicked smash at the ball believing the point is in the bag. Then, wham! The ball comes back at you and you’re not ready for it. Just like that, a point that you should have won is now lost. Why? You weren’t ready for anything.One thing you can never do in the game of table tennis or in any game for that matter is to assume. Miracle… Read full this story
- Tin-Tin Ho: British table tennis star wins U21 European gold
- Fancy taking part in free table tennis sessions in Whittlesey?
- Fort William Table Tennis teams narrowly beat Inverness
- Ireland camp laugh off Hansen's mind games
- Ireland camp laugh off mind games from All Blacks coach Steve Hansen
- Sunderland shoppers can enjoy free table tennis at Ping Pong Parlour
- WATCH: Sheffield teenager training for Special Olympics Table Tennis competition
- Marco Silva hits back at Jurgen Klopp's Cup final comments as Merseyside Derby mind games ramp up
- Jamie Carragher: 'Title race is now about mind games
- Martin Breheny: 'Dubs must be braced for five-in-a-row mind games'
Table Tennis Tips - More Mind Games have 311 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 1, 2006. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.