A bill on granting Vietnam permanent normal trade relations (PNTR) will be presented in the US House of Representatives June 13, the US-Vietnam trade council has said.
US Trade Representative Susan Schwab, Senator Max Baucus, and other US officials would provide details before it was taken up for discussion, the non-profit organization said Friday.
It had strong support from senators like Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Richard G.Lugar,Chuck Hagel, John Kerry, and John McCain.
- Real World Economics: A trade policy based on ignorance and cynicism
- Meet the Flamboyant, Fame-Seeking Heavyweight Champ of Texas Personal-Injury Law
- John McCain, a Last Lion of the Senate
- The angry politics of McCain's death
- ‘Short of war’ with the U.S., China’s control of South China Sea is complete
- The Meadows' founder faced sex-assault claims in long-hidden lawsuit
- Confirming Kavanaugh: A Triumph for Conservatives, but a Blow to the Court’s Image
- The Most Dangerous Mobster in the World