Today, we are talking with Dr. Cheron Joy Mayhall, author of the inspirational memoir/novel,” The Bridge Is Love.” Cheron is being interviewed by Juanita Watson, Assistant Editor of Reader Views.Juanita: Thank you for sharing your heartbreaking, yet inspiring story, The Bridge Is Love. Please tell your readers about the personal and unique story of your book.Cheron: Our second son, Scotty, was killed in a highway accident at age 4 1/2, in 1977. Overwhelmed with loneliness and sorrow, we nonetheless felt compelled to confront the situation actively, seeking a return to equilibrium in our own lives and the life of our surviving son, age 6. That is the core story of The Bridge Is Love – an honest memoir chronicling the events and emotions we experienced during the first year of recovery from our tragic, inexplicable loss. Two additional story lines are interwoven to flesh out the events and characters, and to infuse hope, humor and joy throughout this book.Juanita: What inspired you to write your book at this time?Cheron: In the fall of 2003 I very intentionally reorganized my life so that I could focus energy on creative writing. I had retired six years earlier from a very demanding job,… Read full this story
- Jeff Bridges interview: 'Trump's inspired me to take action'
- Meet the couples who spice up their lives with polyamorous adventures like Toni Collette’s Joy in BBC drama Wanderlust
- INTERVIEW: World famous opera tenor José Cura on new Tallinn production
- Genoa bridge collapse truck driver tells how the road 'collapsed'
- David Mitchell interview: 'I stay away from edgier jokes now'
- Liberals love to lampoon the Prophet Muhammad, but hands off Serena Williams
- Joe Wicks on loving being a new dad, improving as a cook and why he’ll never count calories
- Bookends offers a word of encouragement
- Powerful poems, engineering feats and fabulous fantasy
- Inspiration for Mandi's first book
Interview for "The Bridge Is Love" Author Cheron Joy Mayhall have 303 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 16, 2006. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.