While the truth of the matter is bars are good places to meet women if you are looking for a one night stand or a very casual and non committed relationship, wanting anything more than that out of a relationship is going to be asking for way too much out of a woman tat you met at a bar.
Not to mention the fact that the only thing you know for certain that you have in common with a woman you meet at a bar is that she to is at a bar, which by itself is a ref flag.
Yet, for the majority of you reading this whether you want to admit it or not, you already know that bars are not a good place to meet women if you are looking for something more than just sex.
So why is it that so many men go to bars looking to meet women?
Because it is one of the easier places to meet women and the alcohol helps you “get in the mood” to attract women.
In other words, the main reason you go to the bar is to have a drink among other people in a social gathering.
Yet, far too often men go to bars with the intent of picking up women and using the alcohol as a means of getting over your own fears of rejection and becoming more of the man you really want or at least would like to be.
Which is one of the main reasons why going to the bar is not a good place to meet women because odds are both of you are at a level of intoxication in which you really aren’t who you normally are and that s not a good thing.
Unless, being or being with a function or dysfunctional drunk is what you want.
- Meet the Woman Who 'Went Viral' for Supposedly Breaking the NBA’s Locker-Room Reporting Barrier
- I Forgot How Much It Rules To Watch Football At A Bar
- NIGHTLIFE GUIDE RAISES THE BAR. Shecky's doesn't water down reviews of cool NY hotspots
- Grown out of a mugging, Corona Block Association works to preserve the good parts of Corona
- How Celebrity Nutritionist Alan Aragon Used His Status To Prey On Young Women
- Ready Player Two: are video games and dating a good match?
- How this Brit wooed two gorgeous women into his ‘throuple’
- BORN TO RUN AROUND THE WORLD. When Springsteen plays Dublin, the road rises to meet him
- Emmy Dish: Meet Kate Walsh's two new McDreamies
- Meet Ernst Aebi: Artist, SoHo pioneer and savior of an African town