For the past few years, advanced technology has been employed to educational contexts with many intentions and goals. These technologies have very often been adapted to with reference to an economic constraint, in order to enable cost efficiencies. In the schools, these have been embraced with the idea of generating more effective settings for the learning process.In the distance education field across all sectors, these new technologies are applied in order to create more accessible and open learning programs. Some brave attempts to solve education related problems through the prudent use of new technologies is observed in all the above applications. The pace which with modern technology is applied in the field of education and training is rapidly increasing in the recent years. Its applicability is well visible in the online teaching and learning that is fast gaining momentum each minute.Evolution of learning and teaching OnlineThe emerging need of the importance of successful and effective teaching according to university settings, and the advent of online technology together act as catalysts to transform the whole setting of university learning and teaching. We are thus able to create learning environments that work best through online technologies. Tomorrow’s classroom is emerging today, and… Read full this story
- Learning the Duolingo – how one app speaks volumes for language learning
- Front-line medical staff assured their families will be cared for
- Who could blame a Syrian for weeping in the Highland rain?
- Language teachers bemoan extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Language teachers bemoan about extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Movies on TV this week: Feb. 23 — 29: ‘Close Encounters of the Third Kind’
A Look at Online Tutoring and Learning have 268 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 1, 2008. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.