Cutting down on your expenses is imperative in these tough economic times. Everywhere you turn businesses are closing their doors and corporations are cutting back. It has been reported that the job loss rate is the highest it has been in over thirty years. But, don’t get caught up in all this negativity. Keep focused on the opportunity that is presenting itself. Realize that people still need products and services. Now that the path has been cleared for you to approach them, you need to let them know you exist.So how can you do that in an economical and cost effective manner? Let me give you a couple of ideas that might just light a spark of creativity to your marketing dilemma. One simple idea that comes quickly to mind, when I think economical, is targeting your current customer/client base. It is easier to generate sales from this group and costs a whole lot less than trying to capture a new customer. Actually, I have read the statistics to be six to seven times more costly to acquire a new customer as compared to keeping them.Sending out a card or postcard is about the least expensive way to market to… Read full this story
- One in four business owners 'more ready than ever' for success following pandemic
- 7 Simple Time Management Tips For Business Owners
- Making The Move From Employee To Business Owner
- 7 Not-So-Glamorous Startup Responsibilities For Business Owners
- Auckland business owners in 'urgent' need of $60m Covid-19 support landing soon
- KL business owners call liquor sale ban 'unfair and ineffective'
- Vaccine Requirements: 5 Things Small Business Owners Should Consider
- PM action plan: Single environment Act, birth certificate for citizenship, jobs clause in FTAs
- Business owners put work ahead of well being, study reveals
- One in four business owners 'more ready than ever' for post-pandemic success
The Most Cost Effective Marketing Action Plan For the Savvy Business Owner have 301 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 11, 2009. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.