Without doubt, Manchester United is one of the most exciting and consistent football teams ever to grace the turf.With two titles already under their belts this season, there is still the potential to make that in to four, with the Premiership and European Champion`s League titles still to play for.True, at times they`ve looked jaded, a result of playing so many matches during the season. And, to remain successful United will have to continue to bring good young players through the system, and probably to enter the transfer market when the window opens at the end of the season.Sir Alex Ferguson will certainly be at the club next year, but what after that? He`s one of the most successful managers of all time. Whenever he does retire, his successor has a tall order to keep the club at the level we`ve seen over the past decade.And, what about the tried and trusted players who have served Manchester United so magnificently over the years? Scholes, Beckham, Giggs, Butt and the Neville brothers were synonymous with the United success of much of the 1990`s. Of those, only Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, and Ryan Giggs remain. When outfield players reach their mid-30`s in… Read full this story
- What if Manchester United kept David Moyes for his entire six-year contract?
- Manchester United midfielder Pogba to miss clash away to Newcastle
- Andy Cole sets challenge for United to succeed against Barcelona
- Gary Neville: Manchester United need a recruitment specialist to help Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Transfer Talk: Goal-starved Man United plan Wilson, Mandzukic moves
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Goal-starved Man United plan Wilson, Mandzukic moves
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Man United enter race for Odegaard, alongside Arsenal, Liverpool and City
- Manuel Pellegrini exclusive: Ex-Manchester City boss trying to transform West Ham
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reveals amazing homework done under Man Utd legend Sir Alex Ferguson
- Mason Greenwood wages: How much does the Man Utd star earn?
Where Does Manchester United Go From Here? have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 24, 2009. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.