We are very big proponents of giving credit where it is due, but that also means that we like to set the record straight when a company gets credit for more than it deserves. It’s a very tricky line to walk, but one that we find most can’t walk properly with Apple more often than any other company. We know that preaching objectivity in the tech world, especially when it comes to Apple, is something of a fool’s game, but we can’t help trying. Ever since Apple announced the new iPad, and especially the Retina Display of the new iPad, there have been the two standard camps that have set up on either side of the issue. There are those who want to praise Apple for the innovation, and often use that praise to attack other companies for not “being good enough” to make that technological leap first; and, there are those who want to claim that Apple didn’t really innovate anything, and is merely using a component designed and manufactured by other companies. As is usually the case in these times, both sides are actually right. The key is to remember that just because one company is leading doesn’t mean… Read full this story
- Apple leads pre-owned smartphone market in India: Report
- Apple pulls HomePod update following reports of bricked speakers
- Kate Beckinsale Thinks She Looks Just Like Leading Man Ryan Reynolds
- Apple has banned all vaping-related apps from the App Store
- Naomi Oreskes: ‘The House Is Burning Down and We’re Just Sitting Around Discussing It’
- Maybe Apple's One Billion Dollar Original Content Push Will Actually Be Good
- Apple Bans Most InfoWars Podcasts Over Hate Speech
- North Carolina: Where ‘No’ Doesn’t Mean ‘No’ When It Comes to Rape and Sexual Assault
- Apple iOS 13 review: ‘Lights out’, features in!
- 4K Movies on the New Apple TV Will Probably Cost Way Too Much
Just because Apple leads doesn't mean everyone is following have 313 words, post on www.phonearena.com at April 22, 2012. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.