Apple wanted Samsung to be punished severely the other day for leaking already rejected evidence to the press. So severely, in fact, that Apple asked for outright winning the trial because of it in the motion it filed:Of course, this is a typical case of “shoot for the stars, so you can get the Moon” that happens every day in business negotiations and litigation pursuits, which is unlikely to be granted. Still, Samsung didn’t hesitate to counter with a proposed order in its turn, calling Apple’s request “frivolous at best”, and that Cupertino is looking for an “unprecedented sanction of outright dismissal of Samsung‘s defenses to its design patent claims, in the guise of an alleged “recommendation” about Samsung‘s release of information that was already publicly available.” Samsung’s response to Apple’s request it wins the trial because of the excluded evidence press leak piles on from here:Tit-for-tat is in town, and we hope for more juicy revelation how the iPhone and iOS were conceived today, when Apple’s Phil Schiller re-takes the witness stand.
- Apple TV streaming service – release date, leaks and rumours for new Netflix rival
- Apple Smartwatch Rumors: September 9 Press Event Invitations Sent, iWatch Reveal Set For That Date?
- Samsung Galaxy Tablets 2014 News: Three New Device Specs Leaked, Giant Galaxy Pro In Development? [Rumors]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Release Date, Specs & Features: More Leaks Suggest Type-C USB Port, More Powerful S-Pen
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Release Date, Latest News & Update: Leaked Photos Hint At 16-Megapixel Front & Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date, News & Update: Active Specs Leaked! All You Need To Know
- Zelda Breath of the Wild guide: 17 tips for winning Trial of the Sword
- Apple Watch 2 Latest News & Update: Smartwatch Performs Better Than Samsung Gear S3, Apple Watch 1? Wearable Device Still Limited?
- iPhone 8 Release Date, Specs, Price & Latest News: iPhone 7s, Inept; iPhone 8, Wireless Charging, Oled Screen; Samsung Ahead Of Apple?
- iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Apple's New Flagship Device Still Months Away, But What Are Its Standout Features?
Samsung says "no way" to Apple's request it wins the trial because of the unauthorized press leak have 341 words, post on www.phonearena.com at August 3, 2012. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.