Overcoming adverse circumstances was not such a big deal for Nguyen Quang Hai, who’d had to fend for his family from a very young age after his father’s death. But his footballing troubles were another matter. (more…)
- Black former NFL players sue the league for discrimination, saying concussion settlements are based on unfair cognitive-decline tests that 'presume whites to be smarter'
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination for a second term and calls election 'most important in the history of our country' accusing Joe Biden of leading 'radical movement to destroy' America
- David Limbaugh: Trump, Democrats and Black voters – are African Americans giving president a second look?
- Coronavirus live updates: SF rolls out 3-month opening plan, schools can apply for in-person classes
- Jane Fonda Is a Hard Act to Follow
- China Warns It Will Act if U.S. Deploys New Missiles to Asian Allies
- Donald Trump pardons a black bank robber and swears in new Americans as Republicans try to paint upbeat message about his presidency and economy at convention - while blasting Joe Biden and Democrats as dangerous radicals
- Column: Extraordinary day hopefully leads US to better place
- To be a king: Chadwick Boseman died on August 28th
- SBW missing at Roosters training as Raiders ready for historic NRL clash
A 'second-class' player with a first class act have 205 words, post on at October 26, 2012. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.