Jordan Henderson is confident he is in Brendan Rodgers’long-term plans and can eventually establish himself as afirst-team regular.Henderson arrived from Sunderland in the summer of 2011 with ahefty ?16million price tag which raised eyebrows among PremierLeague rivals.As a result he has been lumped in with the rest of KennyDalglish’s expensive signings – mainly Andy Carroll (?35million)and Stewart Downing (?20million) – for failing to provide value formoney.Dalglish being replaced by Brendan Rodgers in the summer has nothelped, and with Carroll sent out on loan to West Ham, Hendersonand Downing have been only bit-part players.They are two of the first names brought up in speculation aboutan overhaul of the playing staff but Henderson dismissessuggestions he has been written off.“From the outside it probably looks like that because of howmuch I played last year and this season I haven’t started a PremierLeague game,” the 22-year-old said.“But I am coming into training every day, working hard andlearning all the things I need to learn and I will continue tolearn the game as the manager keeps telling me.“I am very focused on what I need to do and it doesn’t make adifference what anyone else thinks.“I want my future to be at Liverpool so I’ll… Read full this story
- Karl Rove: Trump Should Focus on Long-Term Trade Policies With China
- New Long-Term Reporting Guidance - UK Investment Association
- European Commission Proposes New Long-Term Investment Funds Product
- New ‘care hub’ in Portsmouth will help those with long-term health conditions
- Calls for long-term funding to help Hastings’ rough sleepers
- A distracted, divided U.S. is no match for China’s long-term plan for domination
- Walz says U.S. House veterans healthcare bill causes 'long-term problems'
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Rule Complicates Long-Term Care Facility and Hospice Relationships
- New CMS Proposed Rule Revises Long-Term Care Facility Requirements for Medicare and Medicaid Program Participation
- Robert Halfon: Britain’s education system needs a long-term vision. Here’s why
Henderson has long-term aim have 322 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 7, 2012. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.