Updated: March 21, 2013 Though I’ve heard mixed reviews about London, for me it was nothing short of a very drizzly heaven. After months of feeling like I have no personality (my poor French reduces me to a shy but sweet, whimpering version of myself), it was such a blessing to socialize in my native language. Escaping from France aside, there was so much to love about London, and I spent three days pocketing little moments of joy across the city. Here are a few of those moments. Table of Contents Generously sized coffeeLunch at Borough MarketCatching some rays on the ThamesWelcoming in spring at Hyde ParkStumbling upon the Camden Lock’s Global KitchenEncountering Street ArtAntique Shopping on Portobello RoadBreak Dancing in Trafalgar SquareEnjoying some much needed time at the pubEnjoyed this post? Subscribe here! Generously sized coffee La Belle France. I have no idea why it has a good reputation.) Lunch at Borough Market Spit roast pork sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies and sangria all in one sitting? Yes, please. The Borough Market was the perfect place to both lunch and people-watch, as well as enjoy some fresh air and sunshine. Also I had forgotten that free samples exist (Julia assured… Read full this story
- Microsoft's Xbox Adaptive Controller on display at London's V&A museum
- Psy, Bruce Springsteen Nominated for Wembley Stadium's Greatest 2013 Moment
- 'American Idol' Returns: Mariah, Minaj and a Make-or-Break Moment
- Marcus Samuelsson’s New Memoir: Gordon Ramsay Called Me A ‘Black Bastard’
- 26 new and notable (and 1 WTF) Android games from the last week (5/16/18
- Former Trump Campaign Aide: My Russia Ties Are Not Nefarious!
- 36 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (5/15/13
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Should Have Been Two Movies
- Review: RHA’s new wireless earbuds deliver impressive audio performance for just $70
- ‘Even Trump can’t screw this up’: Kennedy retirement unites GOP
My Favorite London Moments have 304 words, post on www.ashleyabroad.com at March 21, 2013. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.