HCM City plans to develop education zone The Tay Bac Urban Zone, stretching over 9,000 hectares across HCM City’s Hoc Mon and Cu Chi districts, would be put under a socialised programme, according to the municipal People’s Committee. Investors in the urban zone’s infrastructure will enjoy land use fee reductions as encouragement. According to the planning, the zone will be developed into a centre of education through the construction of many universities. Da Nang gets strict on apartment transfers Da Nang’s Construction Department said that it would tighten the management of apartment transfers and strictly handle any illegalities. Department statistics showed that 117 apartment buildings were under construction in the city with a total of 14,962 apartments. IPO Vinasugar I sells handful of stakes Only 436,600 shares, just 3.3 per cent of Vinasugar I stakes, were sold at the company’s initial public offering (IPO) on Wednesday. The successful bidding price on the Ha Noi Stock Exchange was over VND10,100 (US$0.48) a share. The result is disappointing in the context that the company put more than 13.3 million shares on sales, about 22.24 per cent of its charter capital. Sugar remains Vinasugar I’s main product and it occupies 19.23 per cent…
- Donald Trump says ZTE will pay $1.3bn fine and provide 'high-level security guarantees' to resume business
- The problematic origins of common business jargon
- Keep calm and carry on with a business continuity strategy
- Telstra to slash 8000 jobs, create new ‘InfraCo’ business
- Telstra to slash at least 8000 jobs, create new ‘InfraCo’ business
- Micro Focus shrinks with sale of £2bn software business to EQT
- Facebook stock wipeout: Brief setback or sign of trouble?
- WhatsApp to monetize by selling ads and charging business users
- Microsoft Surface is back to being a $4bn business, says hardware boss Panos Panay
- Amazon Business booms as UK companies increasingly rely on it as a supplier
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 6/4 have 298 words, post on at April 6, 2013. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.