Southern Kien Giang Province authorities are impatient with the long delay in building a huge thermal power plant in Kien Luong District. by Le Hung Vong O Mon Thermal Power Plant in southern province of Ca Mau. Photo nangluongvietnam (Biz Hub) Southern Kien Giang Province authorities are impatient with the long delay in building a huge thermal power plant in Kien Luong District. Recently the Cuu Long (Mekong) Delta province’s administration ordered the planning and investment and industry and trade departments to work with the UK’s Graham Bell and Associates Ltd to look for new investors for the US$6.7 billion Kien Luong thermal power project. The deadline for starting work – by current licensee Tan Tao Investment and Industry Corporation (ITACO) – is June end, and the company seems unlikely to do so. In mid-April, after knowing the status of the project, GBA wrote to the Kien Giang People’s Committee, asking for an opportunity to study it and find new investors. The committee then ordered the departments to meet with GBA representatives on May 20. The three-stage project includes a 4,400 – 5,200 MW thermal power plant and the Nam Du Deep Sea Port on An Son Island, 60km from… Read full this story
- Cajuput tree trellises used to grow pepper in Kien Giang
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-India 2019 thermal coal imports rise 12.6% to nearly 200 mln T - govt
- James Corden douses himself in ice water while Niall Horan throws a pie in his own face as they take part in HILARIOUS hot wings sketch
- Melania Trump shares progress of new White House tennis pavilion
- Wind and solar plants will soon be cheaper than coal in all big markets around world, analysis finds
- Two amputations a week: the cost of working in a US meat plant
- Is Peach Brandy the Next Hot Spirit?
- Vietnam’s Phu Quoc Island now accommodates over 10,000 foreign visitors
- Five Mekong Delta provinces declare state of emergency over seawater intrusion
- What would Vietnam be without the Mekong Delta?
Kien Giang hot for thermal plant progress have 321 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 20, 2013. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.