Technology By Dave Lee Technology reporter, BBC News 17 July 2013 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23273109 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel What do Wikipedia, Wikileaks, Anonymous and copyright law have in common? The answer is they have all been influenced by the Church of Scientology International (CSI), as it took on ex-members and critics who took their protests on to the internet. As the Church successfully removes another website, just how big an influence has Scientology had on the internet we all use?Last month digital rights activists at the influential Electronic Frontiers Foundation (EFF) placed the Church of Scientology into their… Read full this story
- Is a global internet tax coming in 2021?
- Uganda internet shutdown causes polling problems as ex-popstar takes on veteran President
- Internet Shaming Could Change How Colleges Handle Sexual Assault
- MNCs bullish on Chinese internet healthcare sector
- Farooq Abdullah requests PM to restore 4G internet in J&K
- The global internet is powered by vast undersea cables. But they're vulnerable.
- 'Game-changing' video showing a VERY simple hack for sealing frozen vegetable and chip packets takes the internet by storm
- Internet service providers want 5G spectrum; urge India to allow them to participate in auctions
- Pandemic, climate change threaten global stability: WEF
- TikTok Changes Privacy, Default Settings For Users Under 18
How Scientology changed the internet have 309 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at July 17, 2013. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.