Huy Nguyen The event features 20 of Cago’s clothing items, including T-shirts, dresses and jackets printed with special patterns and hats from Shoko brand. In the morning and afternoon, all the fashion items will be displayed in the garden of the café. In the evening, there are three models parading these clothes in the main hall of the location. Cago is pursuing a long-term art project in Vietnam. So far he has conducted two exhibitions and another six live performances on visual effects combined with digital music in HCMC. Participants to the event will also enjoy a BBQ party and drinks.
- Kuwait to host CERN exhibition
- French Riviera hosts 4th France-China Cultural forum, with resort of Sanya in spotlight
- How playboy James Stunt tried to sell a £20million Monet that turned out to be a fake after THIRD painting he owns by the French artist also turned out to be a forgery
- Mary Quant at V&A: playful designer who launched a fashion revolution
- Met Gala 2019: Camp is theme of fashion’s biggest night
- My Mary Quant gem: women on fashion that stood the test of time
- The view from the front row: a history of the fashion show – photo essay
- Issey Miyake: 45 years at the forefront of fashion
- Brighton exhibition showcases 40 years of hats by Stephen Jones
- Hanoi exhibition showcases contemporary artworks by Asian artists
French artist hosts fashion show/exhibition and BBQ have 218 words, post on at August 26, 2013. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.