The event features 20 of Cago’s clothing items, including T-shirts, dresses and jackets printed with special patterns and hats from Shoko brand.
In the morning and afternoon, all the fashion items will be displayed in the garden of the café. In the evening, there are three models parading these clothes in the main hall of the location.
Cago is pursuing a long-term art project in Vietnam. So far he has conducted two exhibitions and another six live performances on visual effects combined with digital music in HCMC.
Participants to the event will also enjoy a BBQ party and drinks.
- İzmir hosting Picasso exhibition
- Gomel hosts photo exhibition dedicated to Shanghai Pudong Area
- Parliament House hosts chess exhibition
- Exhibition shows art of Bùi Xuân Phái through latest tech
- Exhibition shows art of Bui Xuan Phai through latest tech
- Meet Christine Lucignano, make-up artist to the stars
- Get stuck in: how the humble sticker went high-fashion
- Madonna, Bjork and Star Wars feature in kimono exhibition
- Fashion designer Sophia Kokosalaki dies aged 47
- Gauguin's magical muse: A new exhibition reveals how the artist was captivated by Brittany - and you will be, too