Balloon explosion injures three A balloon explosion in Hai Phong’s Hung Nhue Vuong Street left three people seriously injured and a 14sq.m apartment with no roof. Vuong Hong Tham, 43, and his two nephews had pumped more than 40 balloons for the first-day ceremony of a nearby school. The balloons had been released to the roof, touching an electric bulb and triggering a mass explosion. Tham was taken to nearby Viet-Tiep Hospital, while his two nephews were transferred to Ha Noi for treatment of serious burns. Overseas studies can be expensive Parents wanting to send their children overseas to study should ensure that such education is an “integral part of their strategic financial plans,” a banker says. Vineet Vohra, Regional Head of Wealth Development for the Asia-Pacific Region, for the HSBC Group, one of the world’s largest banking and financial organisations, said children’s education is a top priority for Asian parents, many of whom see overseas studies as guaranteeing them a secure, positive future. However, such education does not come cheap and its “total costs are not controllable,” he said, explaining more than just tuition fees should be factored into the planning process, “such as living costs, exchange rates and… Read full this story
- Furniture shop owner faces jail after being convicted of sparking massive explosion in bungled £50,000 insurance job which injured 81 and left 'apocalyptic scene of devastation'
- Ten years later: The truth comes out behind family's viral 'Balloon Boy' stunt
- Huge explosion triggered by five tonnes of toxic chemicals rips through a Chinese factory, killing four people
- At Least 5 People Killed, 20 Injured in Bus Explosion in Yemen
- Steel firm where two engineers died in explosion fined £1.8m
- 15 injured in bomb blast outside Afghan mosque
- How New Ferry explosion victims are still picking up the pieces
- Building explosion rocks Maine town; firefighter killed
- Man was seriously injured getting out of hot air balloon
- Passenger injured climbing out of Virgin balloon
Balloon explosion injures three have 314 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 7, 2013. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.