VietNamNet Bridge – More than 3,800 candidates have registered to take online examinations to become civil servants of Ha Noi, starting on Monday. The candidates will complete online tests in foreign languages, computer science and other major subjects which will last through October 23. Scores for the test will be received as soon as the examination is finished. This is the first time this kind of exam will be held in Ha Noi, with the aim of ensuring that recruitment is conducted transparently and publicly while also improving the quality of public servants, said Vice Chairwoman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc. All test rooms are equipped with cameras to strictly supervise the testing process, she – who doubles as chairwoman of the recruitment council – said at the opening ceremony for this year’s exam last Sunday. Nearly 500 qualified candidates will be chosen to work for the People’s Committees and departments of the city and districts. Deputy Minister of Home Affairs Tran Anh Tuan told Tien Phong (Vanguards) newspaper that this was one among many active measures taken by Ha Noi to prevent corruption in the recruitment of public servants. In the near future, online tests…
- Government jobs 2020: Look at some major exams this year
- SSC CHSL 2020 Exam important notification released
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Result 2019: List of participating banks
- Rumours' of Air India's shutdown are baseless: Civil Aviation Ministry
- General election Brexit Party policies: Farage launches 'political revolution for ordinary people'
- The battle for Turkey: can Selahattin Demirtas pull the country back from the brink of civil war?
- New broom Boris Johnson will end the lazy bias of snivel service by overhauling Whitehall
- Inauguration : Buhari mum, as govs reel out promises
- Citizen is the master says Naveen Patnaik
- Presidential poll: Buhari opens defence at tribunal, tenders school certificate in evidence
Hanoi launches online exams to recruit civil servants have 294 words, post on at October 20, 2013. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.