In case you missed it, here were the top sports stories from FOX Sports Florida from Friday, Oct. 18:* As he does from time to time, the Miami Heat’s LeBron James answered questions from his followers via Twitter on Friday night. Read More* Blake Bortles threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Jeff Godfrey with 23 seconds left and Central Florida stunned No. 8 Louisville by rallying for a 38-35 victory on Friday night, ending the Cardinals’ perfect start. Read More* During his 17 minutes on the floor Friday night, Jason Maxiell held Memphis’ Zach Randolph — a two-time All-Star — largely in check while grabbing four rebounds, three of which came on the offensive end. Read More* Rookie Victor Oladipo scored 22 points but the Orlando Magic lost to the Memphis Grizzlies 97-91 victory on Friday night. Nik Vucevic played 26 minutes and finished with 13 points and 11 rebounds. Read More* Three Tampa Bay Buccaneers players have been infected with MRSA. There’s no way to know if MRSA is behind the Bucs for good. They became the latest franchise to be entangled in the confusing, hard-to-beat condition. Read More* Friday, there may have been a case of mistaken identity…. Read full this story
- In case you missed it: Highlights from this year’s Nuit Blanche
- US senators call for probe over missing Saudi journalist Khashoggi
- What’s next in the House impeachment probes
- Agony of Anni Dewani’s dad as her husband Shrien finds new love with a man four years after honeymoon murder acquittal
- Savvy shopper reveals her best cash-saving tips for a thrifty Christmas — plus win £27k towards your wedding
- Edited Transcript of LADR earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 9:00pm GMT
- EM Review: U.S. Data Sent Stocks Lower and Currencies Higher
- Readers Write: Bernie Sanders, immigration and Worthington, rent controls, health insurance, an 'anthem to humanity'
- Spider-Man PS4 DLC: Writer hints at what’s to come ahead of The Heist release date
- ENTERTAINMENT LISTINGS: Friday to Thursday, October 5-11
In case you missed it: Oct. 18 have 317 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 19, 2013. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.