As kickoff of the NFL season approaches, FOXSports.com has previewed how the year will play out. We have told you who will make the playoffs, how the first two rounds will play out, and what to expect in the conference title games. Today, we unveil who will be playing for the Lombardi Trophy. When you’re done reading, feel free to let us know what you think about our picks. SUPER BOWL XLIXClam chowder vs. gumbo. Sam Adams vs. Dixie Beer. Aerosmith vs. Lil Wayne. The Departed vs. The Big Easy.And from a football standpoint, Spygate vs. Bountygate.There will be plenty of cliché cultural comparisons between two of America’s most storied cities entering this Super Bowl — as well as a reflection upon the scandals that sullied both franchises.Spygate was a pregame Super Bowl XLII media fixation before the 2007 Patriots were upset by the New York Giants in Glendale, Arizona. Already having dealt with the fallout earlier in the season, Bill Belichick and his players are again peppered with questions about whether the illegal taping of signals from the New York Jets was a widespread practice that had given New England an unfair competitive advantage.Bountygate resulted in even greater punishment for… Read full this story
- Rams Head To Super Bowl While Saints Are Left To Be Haunted By Terrible Missed Penalty
- NFL At 100-AP Was There-Super Bowl 4
- Best New England Patriots gear for Super Bowl Sunday
- There's Nothing To Say About This Super Bowl
- A Complete Analysis of the Super Bowl From Someone Who's Protesting the NFL and Didn't Watch the Game
- Super Bowl 2019 stream: How to watch Patriots vs. Rams in Super Bowl 53
- How Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant, and Cortana talk about the Super Bowl
- The Woke Guide to the Super Bowl: If You’re Rooting for the New England Patriots, You’re Rooting for Trump
- Isn't The Super Bowl Supposed To Be Fun?
- The Super Bowl dominates TV — and it will crush it in VR, too
NFL 2014 predictions: Brees, Brady highlight Super Bowl XLIX between Saints, Patriots have 327 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 4, 2014. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.