A few years ago, nobody knew what a wearable was – the category didn’t exist in any meaningful way for customers. Fast-forward to 2015, and wearables are everywhere. Regardless of what you think of them, you’ve probably heard all about smartwatches and Google Glass by now. You may even own a fitness band or two.Smart jewelry and smart clothing are two categories that just keep picking up steam.We’ve seen more smartwatches and fitness bands than we can count. While most of the ones that showed up in 2014 were ugly and square, standouts like the Asus ZenWatch, Moto 360, and LG G Watch R prove that smartwatches are about to get a lot more fashionable. Apple’s announcement that the Apple Watch is coming seems to have lit a fire under the industry’s backside, and wearables are becoming more beautiful every day. We might even see attractive wearables for women this year!Meanwhile, fitness trackers are becoming more high tech, now that heart rate monitors and more accurate sensors are readily available at low prices.However, wrist-bound wearables and smartglasses aren’t the only things we expect to see this year. Smart jewelry and smart clothing are two categories that just keep picking up… Read full this story
- Sonos Beam Review: This Might Be The First Truly Smart Speaker
- Americans Like Smart Speakers, But Europeans Are Wary
- Cath Kidston has launched an on trend yellow mini-me range for women and kids… but would you go for it?
- America’s Virtual Border Wall Is a 1,954-Mile-Long Money Pit
- Gaza Barrier Can't Withstand an Assault by Mob, Fencemaker Says
- All the best Amazon Prime Day deals you can still get [Tuesday PM Update]
- Best wedding gifts fit for a Royal
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best discounts on Monday including home, garden, beauty, fashion and kids
- The story of UiPath
- POLITICO Fair Play: Phone market fallacies — Benelux border barriers — Truckers’ carbon cartel
Smart rings, fiber-optic fabrics, and more wearable tech trends coming in 2015 have 313 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 26, 2014. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.