Malcolm Butler has his new truck, courtesy of Tom Brady.Shortly after being awarded a 2015 Chevy Colorado for winning Super Bowl 49 MVP honors, the Patriots quarterback said he wanted to give the vehicle to Butler, who sealed the victory with a late interception.However, if Brady had gifted the truck to Butler, the signal-caller would’ve been hit with some hefty taxes (which he could clearly pay with no problem, but that’s beside the point).To save Brady from having to pay the levy, Chevy stepped in and gave the car directly to Butler on Tuesday.
- Eli Manning Weighs in on Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- 'TB x TB': Tom Brady Looks to Trademark Slogan After Joining Bucs
- Who's the GOAT? Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers Talk About Their Bromance Before Sunday's Showdown
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Kick Off the Model's Big Night with PDA on the Red Carpet
- Buccaneers GM Jason Licht Says Tom Brady Pitched Himself to Team
- Bridget Moynahan Says Her Son with Tom Brady Wants to Be a Professional Athlete — But in
- Report: Tom Brady renting Derek Jeter's Tampa Bay mansion
- NFL Fans Weigh in After Buccaneers Reveal Tom Brady's Jersey Number
- Tom Brady Files Trademark Application for 'TB X TB' After Signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tom Brady Tries and Fails to Trademark Mets Legend Tom Seaver's Nickname 'Tom Terrific'
Malcolm Butler finally given Tom Brady’s Super Bowl MVP truck have 219 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 10, 2015. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.