If you believe there is an outside chance that Tom Brady could admit some wrongdoing in the Deflategate scandal in an attempt to have his four-game suspension reduced, you’re wrong.ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio combed through the four-page letter the NFL Players Association sent to executive vice president of football operations Troy Vincent, and Paolantonio said it is clear that Brady is seeking for the suspension to be completely overturned.“In talking to people who are close to this situation, Brady wants the entire suspension removed and he wants to be exonerated,” Paolantonio explained Tuesday. “He feels he has done nothing wrong. And if you listen to Bob Kraft, it’s pretty clear that they believe they will have Tom Brady for the (Week 1) Thursday night opener.”In addition to attacking the Ted Wells report, Brady’s representatives will also point to the fact that the NFL’s game-day operations manual calls for a base fine of $25,000 for tampering with game balls. That fine would be against the team, not an individual player. Based on what Brady makes in salary, a four-game suspension would equate to a fine of more than $1.8 million.Robert Kraft recently stopped short of ruling Brady out for Week 1, which is what… Read full this story
- Tom Brady isn't lobbying for Rob Gronkowski to return to Patriots
- Matthew Stafford reportedly out for Lions, ends consecutive starts streak at 136 games
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott suspended six games, reportedly will appeal
- Defiant Williamson dares police to investigate him over Huawei leak as he claims 'reporter's notepad will show that I didn't say anything' as he posts Instagram photo of himself with his two dogs
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft reportedly wants Rob Gronkowski back for playoffs
- Here's The NFL's Investigative Report On Ezekiel Elliott
- Tom Watson writes to Jeremy Hunt accusing Tories of 'deafening silence' over alleged Russian interference in EU referendum
- Top Iowa aide to Steyer's campaign resigns after AP report
- Leveson report published - as it happened
- A Kansas Law School Student Reported a Rape. Then Police Arrested Her.
Report: Tom Brady seeking complete exoneration in Deflategate have 333 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 16, 2015. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.