By Steve DelVecchioIf you believe there is an outside chance that Tom Brady could admit some wrongdoing in the Deflategate scandal in an attempt to have his four-game suspension reduced, you’re wrong.ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio combed through the four-page letter the NFL Players Association sent to executive vice president of football operations Troy Vincent, and Paolantonio said it is clear that Brady is seeking for the suspension to be completely overturned.“In talking to people who are close to this situation, Brady wants the entire suspension removed and he wants to be exonerated,” he explained Tuesday. “He feels he has done nothing wrong. And if you listen to Bob Kraft, it’s pretty clear that they believe they will have Tom Brady for the (Week 1) Thursday night opener.”In addition to attacking the Ted Wells report, Brady’s representatives will also point to the fact that the NFL’s game day operations manual calls for a base fine of $25,000 for tampering with game balls. That fine would be against the team, not an individual player. Based on what Brady makes in salary, a four-game suspension would equate to a fine of more than $1.8 million.Robert Kraft recently stopped short of ruling Brady out for Week 1,… Read full this story
- Tom Brady's Bizarre Double Pass Against Rams Sparks Wave of Jokes
- Tom Brady Dominates In Bounceback From Blowout Loss, Leading Buccaneers To 46-23 Win Over Panthers
- Tom Brady 'no excuses' for not getting it done
- WATCH: Tom Brady makes NFL debut 20 years ago today
- Tom Brady Walks Off Field, Does Not Shake Hands With Jared Goff After Bucs Loss
- Tom Brady Rushes off Field after Bucs Loss, Doesn't Shake Hands with Nick Foles Again
- Is Tom Brady losing it? An all-time great showing signs of unraveling
- What went wrong for Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week Nine against the New Orleans Saints?
- Tom Brady’s Buccaneers can’t let Antonio Brown become a curse
- Tom Brady admits he has to hit more deep balls
Report: Tom Brady seeking complete exoneration have 330 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 16, 2015. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.