Amy Schumer has proven that comedy can be literally painful sometimes. Schumer took to Instagram to show off some bruises she got during her time hosting “Saturday Night Live” in early October. “This is what happens when you repeatedly run into a fake airplane door on @nbcsnl with @vanessabayer,” Schumer captioned the photo. This is what happens when you repeatedly run into a fake airplane door on @nbcsnl with @vanessabayer A photo posted by @amyschumer on Nov 29, 2015 at 8:07pm PST The bruises lining Schumer’s right back and shoulder are the result of a sketch titled “Delta Flight,” in which Schumer and Bayer played two flight attendants who struggle to stay in the plane when the doors open mid-flight during a performance of their in-flight song. You can watch the sketch below:
- Saturday Night Live skit compares Theresa May to Voldemort in Brexit swipe
- Saturday Night Live satirises Theresa May’s week after confidence vote
- Donald Trump fires back at Saturday Night Live, hints at legal action
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Golden Globes jokes: Looking back at their best material
- ‘I wasn’t the ONLY one responsible’: Blake Fielder-Civil speaks out on Amy Winehouse’s death – but what happened?
- West Lothian singer Amy Hawthorn appeared on ITV show The Voice
- Find out what the Gogglebox cast do for a living
- What the Gogglebox cast do for a living when they're not watching the box
- Nile Rodgers & CHIC back at Newmarket to headline Summer Saturday Live
- Chart-topping 80s group announced for Newmarket Nights 2019
Amy Schumer’s back is covered in bruises because of this ‘Saturday Night Live’ skit have 247 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at November 30, 2015. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.