Donald Trump’s opening monologue on “Saturday Night Live” had a surprise appearance from “Curb Your Enthusiasm” star and “Seinfeld” cocreator Larry David. Amid protests and threats of heckling, Trump dedicated his opening monologue to proving that’s he’s not such a bad person. “People think I’m controversial, but the truth is I’m a nice guy,” the Republican presidential candidate said. “I don’t hold grudges against anybody.” He then said Rosie O’Donnell, whom he has criticized in the past, welcomed him to ‘SNL’ this morning. Cast member Aidy Bryant then tried to convince him that she’s not O’Donnell. Trump said, regarding his comments about O’Donnell: “I said some things about her that were mean and completely accurate.” He was then joined by two ‘SNL’ Trump impersonators – the current one, Taran Killam, and the former one, Darrell Hammond. “They’re great,” Trump said. “They don’t have my talent, my money, and especially my good looks. But you know what, they’re not bad. And we’re going to have a lot of fun tonight.” Suddenly, a voice from the crowd yelled, “You’re a racist.” “I knew this was going to happen,” Trump reacted. “Who is that?” “Trump’s a racist,” the person yelled again, as the… Read full this story
- Alec Baldwin Discusses What Makes His Donald Trump Impression So Convincing
- Donald Trump on Madonna: ‘She’s Disgusting’
- Stephen Colbert Brutally Mocks Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle’s RNC Speeches
- Donald Trump latest news: President’s brother Robert dies at 71 as POTUS slams ‘fraudulent’ mail-in voting system – LIVE
- Donald Trump latest news: President’s brother having ‘tough time’ in hospital as he slams ‘Sleepy Joe Biden’ – LIVE
- 'HE SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN!' Donald Trump rage-tweets at Barack Obama and Kamala Harris after his predecessor calls him a threat to democracy and incapable of meeting the 'weight of the office' he holds
- 'Robert, I Love You. Rest In Peace!': Donald Trump holds funeral service at the White House for his younger brother Robert who died last week aged 71 - the first such ceremony held there since the death of JFK in 1963
- Trump: 'I'm the least racist person you will ever interview'
- Donald Trump tweets 'does he even know what's happening?' as Joe Biden is formally nominated as the Democratic candidate - and Jill lashes back 'ridiculous!'
- Donald Trump says service for his dead brother Robert might be at the White House as he pays tribute saying 'he was my biggest fan' and 'a fantastic guy'
Larry David heckles Donald Trump on ‘Saturday Night Live’: ‘You’re a racist’ have 421 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at November 7, 2015. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.