New Market Research Reports Title “Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis Size and Segment Forecasts to 2022” Has Been Added to GrandViewResearch.com Report Database The construction equipment rental market is expected to reach USD 84.60 billion by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Availability of wider range of modern, productive machinery in rental fleets coupled with infrastructural development occurring at brisk pace is projected to drive demand. Significant factors such as the cost inflation associated with the replacement of equipment and the technical changes pertaining to machinery requirement has positively favored rental demand. Environmental and safety issues make it more economical. Further, considerable shift towards renting over buying due to less immobilized capital, low maintenance, improved cost control and reduction in transportation fleets are expected to boost revenue growth over the forecast period. Browse full research report on Global Construction Equipment Rental Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/construction-equipment-rental-market Stringent regulations, financial constraints and increasing cost of ownership makes it a considerable alternative for various government authorities, contractors and other users. The manufacturers are aggressively focused on providing tailored solutions and financial packages in order to meet the requirement of individual customers which is further projected to drive growth over the forecast period. Reduced… Read full this story
- ETAuto Exclusive: Construction equipment industry banks on govt infra push for turnaround and expansion, says ICEMA president
- Weekly dossier: Andrew Holland, Kevin Smith, Mark Matthews and others on markets, economy
- SKF India expects to corner higher share in auto-components market
- 'More MF outflows seen if market keeps rising; BFSI stocks can outperform in next one year'
- Market cap-to-GDP ratio moves above long period average; time for caution?
- Equipment maker DHHI to increase global market share via sustained innovation efforts
- VEPR downgrades Viet Nam's GDP growth forecast in 2020
- VEPR forecasts Vietnam's GDP growth at 2.6-2.8 percent in 2020
- New rental model for landlords proposed
- Resiliency pointing to positive growth outlook
Construction Equipment Rental Market Trends, Growth Prospects To 2022: Grand View Research, Inc. have 312 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at January 27, 2016. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.