Welcome back to AVQ&A , where we throw out a question for discussion among the staff and readers. Consider this a prompt to compare notes on your interface with pop culture, to reveal your embarrassing tastes and experiences, and to ponder how our diverse lives all led us to convene here together. Got a question you’d like us and the readers to answer? Email us at [email protected] . Advertisement This week’s question is inspired by Love Week: Who do you ’ship? Becca James I am still ’shipping Rory and Jess from Gilmore Girls. And with these new episodes reportedly coming to Netflix, my one hope is that Rory is finally stable enough to be in a relationship with an equal. Yes, I’m placing the onus on Rory, because no amount of impressive career ambitions can mask the fact that she’s a mess when it comes to relationships. Sure, Jess did some stupid things, as a teenager, but he’s since grown into a mature book-store-owning adult. (Rory loves books!) Furthermore, he’s fully supported Rory from day one, as evidenced in season two’s “Teach Me Tonight,” in which he assures her through some playful joking that she will become a foreign correspondent… Read full this story
- Shipping | Taiwan: Taiwan tensions raise risks in one of busiest shipping lanes
- First ship carrying Ukrainian grain leaves Odesa after UN, Turkish deal
- Monkeypox Vaccines: Here’s How Many Have Been Shipped And Where As U.S. Confronts Supply Shortages
- First grain ship from Ukraine cleared to leave Turkish waters
- Maersk sees weaker demand for shipping containers this year
- Maersk: Maersk sees weaker demand for shipping containers this year
- Taiwan | Shipping: Taiwan turmoil prompts detours, delays for global shipping
- Giant US Navy ship weighing up to 40,298 tonnes heads for UK port
- Global supply chain chaos to continue for months, warns shipping giant
- Explained: Why is a Chinese ‘spy ship’ heading for a Sri Lankan port, and what does it mean for India?
Who do you ’ship? have 326 words, post on tv.avclub.com at February 12, 2016. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.