State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition is now available on retail for PC. Nordic Games released the Year One Edition in partnership with Microsoft Studios and Undead Labs.The retail version comes with State of Decay along with its two major Add-Ons – Breakdown and Lifeline. State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition is available for EUR/USD 19.99. Premium packaging (clamshell box) Game DVD (onetime Steam key redemption required) One double-sided A3 poster Soundtrack (Audio CD)The Year One Survival Edition contains: The original State of Decay Lifeline Add-On Breakdown Add-OnThe Year One Edition is the perfect way to warm up to the series and it’ll keep you busy while you wait for State of Decay 2. State of Decay 2 that was announced at E3 2016.The game is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 as part of Microsoft’s Xbox Play Anywhere program. As an Xbox Play Anywhere title, one purchase will get you both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of the game. And with Xbox Live and cloud save support, your Achievements and progress sync between devices, so you can switch between them and retain your community and progress in the game.State of Decay 2 is coming… Read full this story
- More Black Americans live in Texas than any other state. Two years after George Floyd’s murder, many reconsider their future here.
- Will Uniqlo’s New Sister Brand Succeed In The States?
- Open wide — the damage of the COVID years may be staring you in the face
- Open wide — the damage of the COVID-19 years may be staring you in the face
- Market Share of Private Fuel Retailers Falls 50-80% in a Year
- Retail auto sales for July fall by 8% to 14.7 lakh units: FADA
- Market share of private fuel retailers falls 50-80% in a year
- MC Recommends: Vespa x Justin Bieber’s limited-edition scooters and Chef Vicky Ratnani’s massive burgers
- Using RBI Retail Direct for bond investments is safe but not tax friendly
- BPCL logs ₹6,148 cr Q1 loss on holding retail fuel prices
State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition Available on Retail have 330 words, post on segmentnext.com at August 9, 2016. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.