Advertisement Before you head back to school this season, you might want to arm yourself with a brand new smartphone. We’re talking about a daily driver, so whether you want to spend only a few dollars or go all out, there’s something available for everyone.Most of your choices run Google’s Android operating system, but we’ll also throw in a Windows Phone. If you’re looking for an iPhone, it’s mainly a matter of size. So read our guides to know if you should choose an iPhone Should You Choose The iPhone 5s Over The iPhone 6? Should You Choose The iPhone 5s Over The iPhone 6? Before you go straight for the new iPhone 6 or even the 6 Plus, why not look into the iPhone 5s instead? That’s what I did – and I couldn’t be happier. Read More 5 series or 6 series, or find out if the iPhone 6 Plus works for you Should You Buy The Bigger iPhone 6 Plus? Should You Buy The Bigger iPhone 6 Plus? The term “phablet” very much applies to Apple’s recently announced iPhone 6 Plus, but there’s more to it than just a bigger screen. Read More .At this point, it no… Read full this story
- 2016 Buick Cascada Review – Best-Before Date
- A Millennial Attempts to Translate Chevy’s All-Emoji Press Release for the 2016 Cruze
- Nike Says Its $250 Running Shoes Will Make You Run Much Faster. What if That’s Actually True?
- Soaring expectations can't uproot Vikings' Kirk Cousins from foundation formed in hometown
- The Latest: North Carolina governor visits hard-hit New Bern
- Is Social Media Addiction in the NBA Out of Control?
- Redefining India’s status in the global engineering world
The Best Smartphones for Students in 2016 have 276 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at August 8, 2016. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.