Donald Trump did not have a great night at Wednesday’s final debate, and now he thinks he knows why. On Thursday morning, Trump left the impression that he believes Clinton secretly obtained questions in advance of the debate and surreptitiously used them to her advantage. As of this writing, there is no public evidence of any cheating at the debate on the part of the Clinton campaign—likely because it is an absurd conspiracy theory that belongs in the darkest, fringiest corners of the internet and not in the Twitter feed of a major party presidential candidate. Maybe Trump was tweeting about the recent allegation—one he hauled out in a Thursday afternoon speech—that Clinton got questions in advance for a CNN town hall on March 13, in the heat of the Democratic primary. Cable news talking head and Democratic operative Donna Brazile, who is alleged to have passed the question on to the Clinton campaign, denies that she got her information from CNN, and CNN denies having leaked it to any one. If Trump was talking about the Brazile flap in his tweet this morning—which was about a “debate,” not a town hall eons ago—he did not make it clear at all, at least… Read full this story
- PGA star John Daly defends Donald Trump against accusations that he cheats at golf - but says former President Bill Clinton DOES, often taking a 'mulligan on putts and chips'
- Trump Calls 'Crooked' Hillary Clinton 'Worst and Biggest Loser of all Time'
- Alec Baldwin is winning in new ‘SNL’ role as Donald Trump
- Donald Trump to Russia: Find Hillary Clinton's 'Missing' Emails
- Donald Trump campaign's ban on Bloomberg News reporters fizzles in one week as reporter working for Mike Bloomberg flies on Air Force One to Pennsylvania rally
- How Alexander Downer set off a chain of events that may lead to Donald Trump's impeachment
- Bill Clinton BACKS Donald Trump's impeachment saying Congress is 'doing what they believe is right' and says: 'They're doing their job.'
- Donald Trump Claims Hillary Clinton Is 'Playing the Woman Card' in 2016 Race
- Donald Trump looks set to join a very small and unenviable club by being impeached
- Mitch McConnell pours cold water on Donald Trump's call for Hunter Biden and Nancy Pelosi to be witnesses at his impeachment trial as he reveals plans for how he will try the president
Perpetual sore loser Donald Trump just accused Hillary Clinton of cheating at the debate have 389 words, post on splinternews.com at October 20, 2016. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.