After being on the University of Kansas campus for less than a week in August 2015, scholarship freshman rower Sarah McClure says a football player sexually assaulted her. McClure, then an 18-year-old from Chicago, minces no words, describing her life since then as nothing short of a living hell.The constant fear. The cold sweats. Afraid for other women who might come into contact with her assailant. A 24-hour reminder of a nightmare playing in her head, hoping to wake up and realize this is not a dream.“I am miserable. I have PTSD. I have a support dog. Not only did that coward take away a piece of me, Kansas did as well,” she says. “I couldn’t move. I couldn’t move for days. I cried for days.”Ten months earlier another female rower, Daisy Tackett, says the same football player sexually assaulted her following a Halloween party on Nov. 7, 2014 at Jayhawker Towers, which houses students and athletes at Kansas. “I am trying my best to move forward,” Tackett says. “Describing what my life has been like since that a–hole attacked me is so difficult. I want him to pay for what he did. It’s not right and I will not stop… Read full this story
- Who is Matthew Barnett? Daisy Coleman accused him of ‘sexually assaulting her when she was 14’ in Netflix documentary
- LSU Board hears about sexual assault response
- Jarryd Hayne trial: Ex-NRL star's sexual assault trial ends in hung jury
- LSU to pay up to $100,000 for law firm's review of past sexual assault cases
- Millwall fans APPLAUD as players link arms carrying anti-racism banner before some take the knee after controversy over BOOS before Saturday's match – but did stadium drown out dissent with loud music?
- The rugby player who trapped the world's most prolific rapist: Male victim, 18, reveals how he beat up Reynhard Sinaga after waking up naked during attack and led police to lair where 195 were assaulted
- 'We found love together after both being falsely accused of horrific crimes'
- Ex-Penn St. president's Sandusky-related conviction restored
- Late Kick details potential for ugly situation for LSU, Orgeron
- In Drake Davis abuse case, SEC and LSU president were warned two years ago about school's inaction
Two ex-Kansas rowers accused a football player of sexual assault. They feel the university failed them. have 361 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 21, 2016. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.