As I see from many posts on money forums and social media, I know I am not alone in complaining about the John Lewis Partnership credit card. But my situation is vexing me. John Lewis Finance revamped its website in early October, asking cardholders to re-register. I did so. Then, two weeks ago, I realised that my card expired this month and a replacement had not arrived. It was apparent from the online posts about failed payments and direct debit problems that all was not hunky-dory. John Lewis said there was a “high volume of calls” and warned of a wait of up to 45 minutes. After 70 minutes I gave up and instead tried secure messaging, which then collapsed, so I sent a letter of complaint and asked that my card be mailed within a week. So far this has not arrived, although my account has said for several weeks that a card is on its way. Repayment day resulted in my “faster” payment being returned. I attempted to reset this and try again. This time it was rejected. The coup de grace, though, was last night when I tried to purchase my grandson’s birthday present, only to find… Read full this story
- Elton John's Star Turn In John Lewis' 2018 Holiday Ad Misses The Mark For Many
- Civil rights icon John Lewis makes surprise appearance at Houston MLK breakfast
- Donald Trump Reportedly Told Associate to Stop Calling John Kelly for Anything: ‘Call Nick, He’s My Guy’
- John Lewis changes Oxford Street storefront to just 'John'
- John Lewis Christmas ad: Can Elton scoop the Christmas Number 1?
- Watch Elton John's magical, heartwarming John Lewis Christmas ad
- Renowned Charleston Pitmaster John Lewis Is Coming to Visit
- Barack Obama, Stacey Abrams, John Kerry and Irshad Manji on How to Make America Great—Finally
- John McClain's Wild Card predictions
- Elton John hopes for future meeting with Vladimir Putin
Calling John Lewis about my Partnership card ... is there anybody out there? have 307 words, post on www.theguardian.com at November 27, 2016. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.