Friday, August 19, 2016 – 15:17:29 (VOVworld) – The key to resounding success of the August Revolution on 19 August 1945 was that it gathered people from all walks of life, creating a great entire national unity under the leadership of the Communist Party of Vietnam. The lesson remains valid today at a time when Vietnam is speeding up its international integration. Amidst rapid changes in the world situation, in May 1941, President Ho Chi Minh convened and chaired the 8th meeting of the Party Central Committee in Pac Bo, Cao Bang Province. He and the Party Central Committee gave guidance for a strategic shift, affirming that national liberation was the primary task of the Vietnamese Revolution for that period. The meeting pointed out, “At this time, class interests must be placed below the survival of the country and nation.” Developing the strength of the whole nation to seize power With that strategic direction, the Communist Party of Vietnam and President Ho Chi Minh refocused on building the armed forces and directing the method and art of the uprising, making it a revolution of the whole nation and developing the strength of the whole nation. The Viet Minh (Vietnam Independence…
- Vietnam bans online discussion of current affairs
- Tireless Woman to Sue Every Goddamn Homo In This Great Nation
- Five great Android tablets you can buy today instead of waiting for the iPad Mini
- Take Comfort, New Yorkers, from London's Miserable Summer of 'Great Stink'
- What’s coming and going on Hulu for August 2017
- August adds DoorSense to Alexa skill
- Uber Celebrates National Cat Day By Delivering Kittens to Your Door
- Unity CEO argues games ARE art, wants Jurassic Park in VR
- 3D printing: Revolution or hype?
- Inside Assassin's Creed Unity, Ubisoft's 'leap of faith'
Great national unity during the August Revolution – lessons for today Current Affairs have 280 words, post on at March 25, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.