Mass Effect: Andromeda held on to top spot in the UK sales chart after its debut win last week. The entire top three is unchanged, according to sales monitor Chart-Track, with Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Lego Worlds holding their positions in No.2 and No.3, respectively.The only new entry in the top 10 is Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 Remix, which debuts at No.4. Much of the remaining places are occupied by familiar faces, such as Grand Theft Auto V at No.5, FIFA 17 at No.7, and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare at No.10.Mass Effect: Andromeda developer BioWare released a statement last week regarding the game’s widely reported animation issues.”We’ve received quite a bit of feedback, some of it positive and some of it critical,” the company said. “That feedback is an important part of our ongoing support of the game, and we can’t wait to share more of our immediate plans with you on Tuesday, April 4.”BioWare’s statement goes on to say that developers are “working around the clock to gather information and plan out solutions to improve and build on Mass Effect: Andromeda.”In our review, critic Scott Butterworth said Andromeda “feels like a vision half-fulfilled.””It contains a dizzying… Read full this story
- Billie Eilish Sets New UK Album Chart Record, Beating Joss Stone, Avril Lavigne
- Korean pop sensation BTS go to top of UK album charts
- Jaguar Land Rover releases annual UK sales figures
- 10 ways you could be affected by no-deal Brexit
- Double Brit-winner Calvin Harris on course to top singles chart
- K-pop band BTS on course for first UK number one album
- Chart of most popular funeral songs has no hymns for first time
- Group with 322 care homes across the UK goes into administration
- Kingspan in 'positive' start to 2019 with sales up 18pc
- Asda to remove single kitchen knives from sale amid 'national emergency'
Top 10 UK Sales Chart - Mass Effect: Andromeda Is Still No.1 have 303 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 2, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.