I don’t know if Carson Wentz is going to be a good player or not. It’s more likely than not he’ll have a successful career, but as Bill Parcells has said about 1,600 players in his life, they don’t sell insurance for that stuff.But I talked to Wentz for awhile the other day, as he drove home from an offseason practice, and I came away thinking he’s got a good chance. He reminds me of Eli Manning in terms of mentality and confidence — I’ll explain that in a few moments — and I don’t think the game’s too big for him, which I’ll explain too.I don’t believe Eli Manning’s ever been hunting for Himalayan Tahr (a wild goat) and Chamois (a goat-antelope species) and red deer in New Zealand, though. And that’s one of the things that’s got Wentz particularly excited these days. “I went with my brother to New Zealand for a week [in late March], on what I know would be a bucket-list hunt for so many hunters,” Wentz told me. “It’s probably the most exhilarating hunt I’ve been on. I got my Tahr with a bow from about 40 yards, and boy, that was rewarding. It’s addicting.”“What would be… Read full this story
- Want to be a real life Mr Carson? Downton Abbey venue Highclere Castle advertises for a butler who will live on the 5,000-acre estate
- O’Halloran: Nearly 2 years after injury, Broncos DL Billy Winn ready to compete for roster spot
- Eagles seem interested in bringing Jason Peters back
- Agent's Take: Can Dak Prescott get the short-term contract he seeks from the Cowboys?
- Justin Jefferson picked by recent Super Bowl champ in mock draft
- Week One starting quarterback turnover could top half the league in 2020
- 2020 NFL Free Agency Mock Draft: Tom Brady to Chargers, Philip Rivers to Colts, Teddy Bridgewater to Bucs
- Introducing Cinderella: North Dakota State is back in the dance
- Tom Brady uncertainty overshadows other NFL free agency options
- Agent's Take: Here are the contracts Tom Brady, Dak Prescott and other top offensive players should target
MMQB: The hunt for Carson Wentz have 352 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 11, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.