President Donald Trump has his first high-stakes meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday. The meeting comes amid crumbling relations between the two countries. Experts stressed that Trump must bring up Russia’s meddling in the US election. President Donald Trump is set to meet Friday with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G-20 summit in Hamburg, Germany – a full, bilateral sit-down with high stakes. The meeting will take place amid crumbling US-Russia relations and as Trump weathers investigations by Congress and the FBI into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and whether the Trump campaign played a role in it. White House aides are aware of the high-stakes nature of the meeting, which comes after the former presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama were unable to cultivate stronger ties with Russia. Issues on the table for discussion include Russia’s military aggression in Ukraine, Russia’s US election meddling, continued nuclear weapons threats from North Korea, the ongoing fight against the Islamic State and extremism, and the brutal Syrian civil war. It is unclear which topics will be discussed. Trump’s homeland security adviser, Thomas Bossert, told ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday that an agenda had not been… Read full this story
- Joe Biden Sides With U.S. Following Putin Meeting, Unlike Trump After Helsinki Summit
- Joe Biden suffers awkward blunder as he almost calls Putin 'President TRUMP'
- This Is How Vladimir Putin Owned Donald Trump
- Biden starts to call Putin 'President Trump' at press conference
- “No Way to Run a Superpower”: The Trump-Putin Summit and the Death of American Foreign Policy
- The Hill's Morning Report - Biden on Putin: 'a worthy adversary'
- Here Are All the Insane Things You’ve Probably Forgotten About Trump’s Campaign
- Joe Biden Just Had a Summit with Vladimir Putin and Nothing Crazy Happened
- Donald Trump news latest – Ex-President slams Biden over Putin summit saying it was a ‘good day for Russia’
- Former Trump Official, Other 'Russia Experts' Reportedly Help Prepare Biden For Meeting Putin
‘Putin will eat President Trump’s lunch’: Experts weigh in on how Trump should approach Putin have 330 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at July 6, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.