AMD RX Vega 64 & 56 pricing leaked – $499 & $399 respectively, liquid cooled model to cost $599 Pricing & clock speeds for AMD’s upcoming Radeon RX Vega high-end gaming cards have just been leaked. We’re fast approaching on AMD’s Radeon RX Vega launch which is set to officially take place later today but the barrage of info is already in full force. As we’ve detailed previously, RX Vega comes in a variety of configurations. RX Vega will be available in two main versions, Vega 64 and Vega 56. Official info now out: AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 and Radeon RX Vega 56 official specs and pricing are out Leaked info at WCCFTech It took DEF CON hackers minutes to pwn these US voting machines After the debacle of the 2000 presidential election count, the US invested heavily in electronic voting systems – but not, it seems, the security to protect them. This year at the DEF CON hacking conference in Las Vegas, 30 computer-powered ballot boxes used in American elections were set up in a simulated national White House race – and hackers got to work physically breaking the gear open to find out what was hidden inside…. Read full this story
- Is 3D printing the next big thing or the next big bust?
- AMD returns to the high-end graphics card market with RX Vega
- The best 3D printers you can buy (or build) in 2017
- Tech Interview: Trials Fusion
- Our Destiny 2 performance analysis confirms the game is legit on PC
- Big hardware week: Nvidia GTX 1080, Broadwell E leaks, 23 gaming headsets
- Courtroom Drama: Hollywood Sues Megaupload
- WEEKLY RECAP The Verizon iPhone's Silent Explosion
- More dirty coding tricks from game developers
- E3 2016: all the games, news and trailers – everything in one place E3 2016 – all the press conferences, news and games
Weekend tech reading: Radeon RX Vega revealed, metal 3D printing nearing mainstream, petition to open source Flash have 283 words, post on www.techspot.com at July 30, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.