Following the release of Prey – Arkane Studios’ System Shock-inspired sci-fi RPG – Arkane’s founder, Raphael Colantonio, announced that he was leaving the company. Dishonored 2’s co-creative director, Harvey Smith, also moved from the Dishonored studio at Lyon and travelled back to the US to oversee the Austin branch. At this point, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider was around halfway into development, but Smith was forced to take a more hands-off approach for the second half. Creep across the rafters in our list of the best stealth games. “It’s a shock, because Raph and I have been working side-by-side for nine years,” Smith tells us. “For Dishonored 1 we were in this weird role where we collaborated very tightly. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but also gratifying – and I learned a lot. We were already friends, but I got to know him much better. Then we said ‘let’s do separate projects – you grow the Austin studio and I’ll go at my own [project]’. Before you know it, four years went by. “Then, just as I move back, he’s announcing that he’s leaving. Going forward, I’ll focus more and more on the Austin studio and what… Read full this story
- Newcomers are welcome in ‘Dishonored: Death of the Outsider’
- Dun-what?: Bethesda details Dishonored 2 setting
- ‘Dishonored 2’ lets you make your escape by body-surfing your fallen foes
- ‘Dishonored 2’ protagonist Emily Kaldwin’s abilities reflect her royal status
- Bethesda’s Dishonored features time-stopping and rat-summoning
- ‘Dishonored’ studio reportedly takes over ‘Prey 2’ development
- Young man died during Harvey. Now his family is suing 3 electric companies.
- Dishonored preview
- Corvo returns, according to leaked Dishonored DLC details
- A starter guide to the world of Dishonored: Navigating the mean streets of Dunwall
Why Dishonored: Death of the Outsider needed new writers, according to Harvey Smith have 288 words, post on www.pcgamesn.com at September 4, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.