A gunman opened fire on a country music concert outside the Mandalay Bay casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Sunday evening.Fifty-nine people are confirmed dead and there are 527 reported injured. The shooter, named as Stephen Paddock, was confirmed dead by Joseph Lombardo, the sheriff of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. The gunman opened fire on tens of thousands of concertgoers gathered for the Route 91 Harvest country music festival. Update — 10:25 p.m. PDT: As late-night host Jimmy Kimmel lectures Americans about the “gun lobby,” footage emerges of a performance right before the shooting began. Country music stars Big & Rich performed “God Bless America” during their set at the country music festival, just an hour before gunfire rang across the plaza. The footage shows thousands of fans holding their cell phones aloft — thousands of lights in the night sky — and singing along. “God Bless America”1 hour before the shooting.Besties video @mmeyer50 wanted to share @johnrich @bigandrich @BigKennyTV @seanhannity pic.twitter.com/IYrpWF7j1Z — KAYA (@KayaJones) October 3, 2017 Nearly 600 of those in the crowd would later be wounded, dozens of them fatally so. Update — 9:45 p.m. PDT: The Associated Press reports that the gunman owned two “bump stocks,” legal devices that can mimic the effect of automatic… Read full this story
- Trump Holds Indoor Rally Outside Las Vegas, Defying Nevada COVID Guidelines
- Las Vegas shooting victims closer to getting $800M payout
- Hotel staff interacted with Las Vegas shooter more than 10 times before massacre
- Las Vegas is a ghost town where even the strippers put up signs saying, 'Sorry, we're clothed': CAROLINE GRAHAM visits the ruined home of gaudy capitalism in the shadow of Covid-19
- Man Stabbed to Death at Las Vegas Birthday Party, Police Say
- Bongino on shooting of LA deputies: Some protesters practicing 'pure unadulterated savagery'
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area case counts plummet from summer highs
- Four Years After the Pulse Nightclub Shooting, the Fight Must Continue | Opinion
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Sept. 10-11
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Sept. 4-5
Mass Shooting Outside Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay; 50+ Dead, 500+ Sent to Hospital have 329 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 2, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.