This is the story of Magicgate. Yes, another scandal, but one that for a change doesn't involve any actual rape or sexual harassment… only game players who like pretending to be witches and wizards. Like Gamergate, it concerns ordinary people who just want to be left alone to enjoy their hobby. Ranged against these ingenus is an orcish horde of bullying, preening, self-righteous Social Justice Warriors who believe that everything — even an innocent collectible card game like Magic: The Gathering — should be played and policed according to their viciously intolerant politically correct rulebook. Even if, like me, you're not among the 20 million people who play Magic: The Gathering , what I hope you'll appreciate is that this is a story that should concern us all. By the end, I hope, you'll feel as angered as I am by this ugly, scary power grab by the regressive left. And I hope you'll want to join me in making your voice heard by hitting the people responsible where it hurts most: in their bank balance. That means the companies which own and profit by Magic: the Gathering . That means you , Hasbro toys. And you , Wizards of the Coast. I want you to realize… Read full this story
- The 50 best games of 2019
- The 50 Best iPhone Games
- How to Create Social Media Polls and Quiz Your Friends About Anything
- Alt-Right Troll To Father Killer: The Unraveling Of Lane Davis
- The 2017 Script Black List Has Been Revealed
- Why Did Fox News Welcome Date Rape Apologist Mike Cernovich?
- Magnificent And Important Advent Calendar: Day 24
- From the Black Power Salute to Colin Kaepernick: What's changed?
- Ladies who stab: Are we failing abused women who kill?
- Full text of Finance Minister Piyush Goyal's 2019 Budget speech
Delingpole: Magicgate – the Ugly Story of How Social Justice Warriors Ruined an Innocent Collectible Card Game have 292 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 20, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.