GETTY Sam Warburton captained the Lions to a credible draw against New Zealand SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Welshman Warburton led the Lions on their last two tours, including the drawn Test series against world champions New Zealand during the summer. The 29-year-old Cardiff Blues flanker is recovering from surgery on a neck problem which ruled him out of contention for Wales' Test matches in November and December. He has won 74 caps for Wales and also led the Lions in Australia in 2013, when he became the squad's youngest captain at 24 for the 2-1 victory over the Wallabies. Warburton was part of the Cardiff team which beat Toulon to win the 2010 European Challenge Cup, a first continental success for a Welsh club. South African rugby star wrestles snake from swamp Knight receives her OBE for services to cricket following England's World Cup triumph, which was delivered with victory over India at Lord's in July. The coach of the team,… Read full this story
- New Year's Eve celebrated with Google doodle
- 'Seinfeld' star Alexander, Southside Johnny in New Jersey fame hall
- Here we go again! Sneak preview of the new-look Olympic Stadium as thousands of fans pour in ahead of Paralympic Opening Ceremony
- Facebook founder honoured by The Economist
- TechRadar's favorite gaming moments 2016
- Can Great Game Design be Taught?
- Cheer Up! The Vulnerable, Weeping Man Is Back in Style
- The 35 best science-fiction movies since Blade Runner
- Where The World's Best Fighting Game Characters Come From
- , Sex and HBO: Where Did TV's Sexual Pioneer Go Wrong?
New Year Honours: Sam Warburton awarded OBE after heroic Lions display have 293 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 30, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.