Ryan Serhant, New York City’s self-described “#1 Broker,” is on a roll. Since we left him at the end of last year’s season, the star of the hit reality TV show Million Dollar Listing New York got married on a Greek island. He landed a new show, Sell It Like Serhant, in which Bravo promises he will transform floundering brokers into selling sharks. And he opened a new Nest Seekers office in Brooklyn’s Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, planting his flag in one of the hottest housing markets in the country. He announced his arrival on social media with a photo of himself alongside Bed-Stuy–born rapper Biggie Smalls. Thanking his Brooklyn team and the “rich kids and their parents” that helped get him here, he cribbed a line from “Juicy,” Biggie’s ode to his own meteoric rise: “When I was dead broke, MAN I couldn’t picture this.” Over the last decade, Serhant has ridden the real estate market from its nadir to its peak. In 2006, he arrived in New York, an aspiring actor. He made it one season as a homicidal biochemist on As The World Turns before he was killed off with a syringe to the heart. Serhant says he never… Read full this story
- 2014 fall TV preview: The A.V. Club calls the shots (part two)
- 30 one-hit wonder pop stars and where they are now
- Star Trek: Voyager accidentally presided over the franchise’s decline
- Celebrity deaths 2021: Stars we’ve lost including Sean Lock and Una Stubbs
- Shirley Temple Black, Hollywood’s Biggest Little Star, Dies at 85
- Little People fans think pregnant Isabel Roloff is dropping clues about unborn son’s name on social media
- EastEnders star Shane Richie 'uses furlough scheme after saying he was skint'
- Where are Mis-Teeq now - bitter rows, chart success to joining S Club 7
- The 80 best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- I thought I had some kind of dementia and was going to lose my job, says Davina McCall
They Lost Their Homes. Now A Reality TV Star Is Selling Them. have 325 words, post on www.buzzfeed.com at December 20, 2017. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.