It may no longer boast that impressive 100% Rotten Tomatoes score (though 97% isn’t too bad), but Ryan Coogler’s Black Panther remains on course to be the year’s most critically acclaimed comic-book movie. It is certainly the most radical, for which other superhero flick has dared to imagine a future where the achievements of African scientists dwarf those of their western counterparts, or the denizens of troubled American ghettos turn their eyes to the land of their ancestors for foreign aid? Moreover, Black Panther is a rollicking good ride, perhaps the most purely joyous Marvel movie since the first Guardians of the Galaxy. But what did you think of Coogler’s film? Is Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther ready to take his place among the grand pantheon of Marvel heroes? Here’s a chance to give your verdict on the movie’s key talking points. The wonders of Wakanda Marvel has never been short on out-of-this-world tech, but the futuristic nation of Wakanda makes Tony Stark’s basement look like a primary school science lab. There are mass transit networks that appear to defy gravity, dreaming city spires that reach higher than the Shard, and cloaking technologies that allow an entire nation to be concealed… Read full this story
- Black Panther II
- Black Panther: Did the CBFC bleep out a reference to Lord Hanuman in Marvel’s record-breaking superhero film?
- ‘Black Panther’ Review: Marvel’s History-Making Superhero Movie’s a Masterpiece
- Black Panther sets out for victory, earns Rs 1240 cr in opening weekend worldwide
- Review: Kendrick Lamar Goes Superhero-Producer on ‘Black Panther’ Soundtrack
- Black Panther is a wake-up call for video games
- Marvel Announces ‘Black Panther’ Movie, Slew of New Sequels
- 'Black Panther' takes top honors at 2019 SAG Awards
- Oscar special: Lessons from Black Panther designer Ruth Carter
- Black Panther Fight Was Cut from Avengers: Endgame Ending
Black Panther – the most radical superhero film yet? Discuss with spoilers have 300 words, post on www.theguardian.com at February 14, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.