Donald Trump Jr has arrived in New Delhi to sell luxury apartments and lavish attention on wealthy Indians who have already bought units in a Trump-branded development outside the Indian capital. Newspaper ads carried in almost every major Indian newspaper promise that buyers who order apartments in the development by Thursday will receive “a conversation and dinner” with Mr Trump Jr a day later. His father, US president Donald Trump, has pledged to avoid any new foreign business deals during his term in office to avoid potential ethical conflicts. While the projects that Mr Trump Jr is promoting in India were inked before his father was elected, ethics experts have long seen the use of the Trump name to promote even existing business ventures as tricky territory. The distinction between old and new projects can be hazy, they note, and new deals can be shoehorned into old. Donald Trump Jr posed for photos on Tuesday morning in New Delhi with Indian developers building complexes in four cities. Later in the week, he is scheduled to make a speech about Indo-Pacific relations at a New Delhi business summit, sharing the stage with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. In Gurgaon, the sprawling and… Read full this story
- Donald Trump is greeted by huge crowd of fans as he lands in New Jersey to finish his million-dollar fundraising weekend at the beach house of his real estate developer friend Stanley Chera who died of COVID
- Mary Trump Book Review: In The Chaos Of Donald Trump’s Presidency, Will His Niece’s Tell-All Matter?
- Joe Biden says Donald Trump is waging a 'reckless war' on Social Security with payroll tax holiday while Nancy Pelosi blasts the president's relief orders as 'weak' and 'meager'
- Donald Trump greets supporters in Bedminster WITHOUT a mask - but stands six feet away and tosses them 'Keep America Great' hats
- Opinion: EU solidarity successful against Donald Trump
- Joe Biden, Kamala Harris lash Donald Trump in introduction of historic VP pick
- Donald Trump vows to extend unemployment benefits until 2021, suspend months of payroll taxes and student loan payments and blasts Democrats for holding COVID relief 'hostage' after Congress' stimulus talks collapsed
- By going after TikTok, Donald Trump is opening a new front in technology war with China
- NO DEAL! Republicans and Democrats fail to come to an agreement on coronavirus relief measure and GOP says they'll ask Donald Trump to issue executive orders this weekend
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to appear together today after he announced her as his running mate - prompting record breaking donations from supporters and Donald Trump to call her 'opponent everyone dreams of'
Donald Trump Jr arrives in India to help sell luxury apartments have 430 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at February 20, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.