I can honestly say I’ve never used the words “tramp stamp” and “granny” in the same sentence, so of course I had to check out LA’s newest piano bar, Tramp Stamp Granny’s, to see if it lived up to the name. Located in the heart of Hollywood’s Cahuenga Strip, Tramp Stamp Granny’s ironically took the place of Grandpa Johnson’s Cocktail Club, which closed unexpectedly last year. The love child of co-owners Darren Criss and fiancée Mia Swier, Tramp Stamp Granny’s pays tribute to L.A.’s past with a modern twist. Long before portraying Toby Phillips in “Little White Lie” and his breakout role as the openly gay Blaine Anderson on Fox’s musical hit “Glee,” Criss played piano at the Grove’s Maggiano’s restaurant to make ends meet. Criss (and his abs) were all over the blogs during the first weekend of Coachella, but during Tramp Stamp Granny’s opening week, Criss himself was a regular on the piano. If you didn’t get a chance to hear him play, don’t worry. Chances are you’ll get the opportunity again. I walked (yes, walked) to the piano bar on a Sunday night, passing well known watering holes like The Room Hollywood, Velvet Margarita, and the Attic… Read full this story
- 'I will kill you if you give this song to anyone but me': how Peggy Lee was perfect for Is That All There Is?
- U.S. deaths near 100,000, an incalculable loss
- Real Romance, Casting What-Ifs and Penis Problems: 20 Secrets From
- ‘She’s All That' 15th Anniversary: Cast and Crew Reminisce About the Making of the ‘90s Classic
- Mike Tyson coos over pigeons and Brad Pitt’s potty for pottery – the weirdest celebrity hobbies
Hollywood’s Tramp Stamp Granny’s is a Delight have 292 words, post on westsidetoday.com at April 29, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.