Dogs are man’s best friends. Agreed! But if you have a dog that belongs to any of the below mentioned 5 breeds, we doubt that he is any fun. All these pups enjoy is a good night’s sleep and 5-6 doze offs in the day. Rather than playing throw and fetch, these laidback tail-waggers like to relax all day and have their beauty sleep. We are not saying that they are not friendly, they just don’t like anyone ruining their sleep time, which makes for the larger part of the day. Here are the 5 dog breeds which are complete couch potatoes yet manage to melt your hearts. English Bulldogs There is nothing more precious for these cuties than their naps. But don’t let their cuteness fool you into giving them all the time they need for sleep. They need exercise for their long life as well. Pekingese Photo:INSTAGRAM These royal pups did originally live in the Chinese palaces. Hence their love for luxury and relaxation knows no bound. They are surely adorable underneath all that fur but have a hard bone when it comes to make them work. Chow Chow Basset Hound Cocker Spaniel These breeds are terrific with… Read full this story
- Coronavirus live updates: Sonoma County reports large one-day jump in cases
- Coronavirus live updates: Cal State virtual switch — sprawling system moves online
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 11-12
- Trainer Terry Kelly hoping Skelm can win Andrew Ramsden Stakes and a place in Melbourne Cup
- Bizarre new creatures cooked up by Photoshop geeks – from ‘bird baboon’ to ‘owl tiger’
These 5 laziest dog breeds can even beat the do-nothing Panda have 264 words, post on www.indiatvnews.com at April 24, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.