caption White House social media director Dan Scavino is one of President Donald Trump’s closest advisers. source REUTERS/Jim Bourg/Files With former White House Communications Director Hope Hicks‘ departure from the administration of President Donald Trump last month, Trump lost a major player in his inner circle who had served him since the early days of the campaign. But another person in Trump’s orbit has been by his side since way before his 2016 campaign began – White House social media director Dan Scavino. His relationship with Trump runs all the way back to 1990, when a 16-year-old Scavino was hand-picked to be Trump’s caddie. Since that chance selection, Scavino has rocketed high into the ranks of Trump’s communications team, and today is part of a small group of people in charge of the White House’s messaging. Here’s how Scavino went from cleaning clubs to managing Trump’s social media: Scavino’s family hails from northern Italy. His great-grandfather entered the US through Ellis Island in the early 1900s and soon settled in New York City. source Flickr/andrewcparnell Source: Politico Magazine After Trump began criticizing what he called “chain migration,” many pointed out that Scavino’s family itself had came to the US through… Read full this story
- Twitter Purge: Conservative Social Media Personalities Report Losing Thousands of Followers
- 'No wonder my results are taking so long': Scientist enrages social media by posting a TikTok video of himself DANCING while taking COVID tests to be processed
- China hopes Biden will end Trump's Cold War
- CNN's Elle Reeve: 'Donald Trump plus the Internet brings extremism to the masses'
- Trump blocks transition as he refuses to accept loss
- Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy Claims Network Doesn’t Spread Pro-Trump Lies—Despite All Evidence
- How the news media covered domestic terrorism on Capitol Hill
- Sacramento Supervisor Faces Calls For Resignation Over Post Criticizing Trump And His Supporters
- Mike Pence puts Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer ON HOLD when they called to demand he remove Donald Trump with the 25th Amendment - so she threatens to impeach president for 'sedition' to end 'horror show'
- Democrats WILL move to impeach Trump next week if Pence or the Cabinet refuse to use 25th Amendment to remove him from office, says House assistant Speaker Katherine Clarke
With Hope Hicks out, the guy who runs Trump’s social media is the one who’s been around the longest — he started as Trump’s caddie have 374 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at April 5, 2018. This is cached page on Drudgereport. If you want remove this page, please contact us.